The usual set of discord server rules, don’t advertise, spam, harass, annoy, be a dick, etc…
In other words, use common sense
If a mod tells you to do/stop something, then follow their instructions, otherwise you’re getting banned without
a second thought.
Be friendly to everyone at any time. [Don’t discrimenate, curse at someone, bully, ect.]
- If you disobey this rule, you will warned, next a server mute for 1
week, and finally you will get banned.
2. Listen to all STAFF
If a staff member tells you to do/stop something, then follow their instructions.
- If you disobey this rule, you will get banned
without a second thought.
3. Channel usage
Use all channels for what they are made for. [When you want to use a bot command go to #╠cmds-1, when you want to
talk with people without any specific topic go to #╠general, ect.]
- If you disobey this rule, someone will point you to the right
channel. When you ignore them you will get a warning, and the next
time you will get muted for 1 day.
4. Speak english
Speak english in all channels (exept for channels meant for another language)
- If you disobey this rule you will ben warned at first, the seccond
time you will be muted for 2 days.
- 01 Dont try to work around the rules in any way.
- 02 Dont create infinite invites.
- 03 Dont abuse the support channels.
- 04 Dont advertise.
- 05 Dont mention @Moderators, @Support and @Admins without a good